Melting ice in freezer
I ordered this circuit board as the one in my refrigerator was having problems keeping the ice in the freezer solid. The defrost cycles were running longer than they should. Unfortunately this appears to be a pretty common problem.
The good news was this was the latest board that GE has produced. There was a date sticker on the box, the box was factory sealed, and was only about 6 months old. The shipper sent this very quickly and even more delighted that it solved the problem.
I would recommend this supplier.
wr49x10152
it works now. But not a well as it did when it was new.The freeze still will go up and down as much as 3 degrees .
Saved my some cash
I had my local appliance repair guy come out to diagnose what was wrong with my fridge. He said my control board was out and wanted twice the amount I spent on this board. I got the part number and ordered it myself. I watched a few DIY videos on installing the board and presto!!! It was installed. the fridge is working fine so far and its been a few months. Saved me about $150 bucks!!
Click to Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment